It is important to learn about Python Programming Language first before undertaking any training for certification.
An Interpreted, High-Level and General Purpose Programming Language
Python was developed by a Dutch Programmer “Guido van Rossum” at CWI Netherlands in the late 1980s. It was released in 1991 to the public. It is an advanced programming language that is Object Oriented and built on flexible semantics.
It is used by:
- Python developers and Back-end programmers
- Industries like design, engineering and Information Technology
- Big Organizations like Google, Instagram, NASA, YouTube, and DropBox
- Specially used in Desktop Graphical User Interface, Web and Internet development, scientific and numeric computation
Why is it important to learn?
- NASA uses python as a standard scripting language in its integrated planning system.
- The game Civilization 4 has implemented all logic including AI, in python.
- It lets you work quickly.
- It is suited for Rapid Application Development (RAD).
- It is simple to read and learn
- It has associated web frameworks to develop web based applications.
- Free interpreter is available.
- Standard library is available.
- It is not very good for mobile development.
- It is slower than C / C++ languages.
- It is dynamically typed, that’s why it requires more testing and shows errors on runtime.
Popular Forums to Join
- Python community
- Stack Overflow
- Devshed Network
Market share of Python in United Kingdom
Python Job vacancy Trend at U.K 2020
Top 5 Job Skills for Python Developers
Salary by experience for Python Developers
Python Growth over past years
Popular Certification for Python
To progress and learn about Python Programming Language. You can go to OpenEDG python institute has defined global certification path for programmers and has developed an International Examination Standard for Python programming.
Future of Python Programming
Python is becoming the first choice language for future and present programmers, to get actual jobs. It is also being used for many purposes: from web to mobile application development. It is also being used in data science.
Read about other programming languages:
Learn about swift programming language
Learn about Scala programming language
Learn about R programming language
Learn about Python programming language
Learn about java programming language
Subscribe to FinsliQ Blog:
If you have enjoyed and find our blogs informative, then please support the platform by subscribing to our daily newsletters. Benefits of becoming a subscriber:
- Get daily updates with the latest blogs/article
- New updates within the same subject area are release every day (release dates can be found next to the link in the blog)
- Stay up to date with the latest Tech news
- Variety of different types of blogs
Visit FinsliQ | Tech Academy. A variety of course are available in cloud computing, Dev-ops, Cloud Architecture, Cyber Security and much more.